From large, modern houses to easy commuting on the Lakeshore West GO line, Brampton has a lot to offer. Before you buy, however, a home inspection can let you know whether you’re making a good investment.
Brampton houses are big and beautiful, but are there any hidden issues you should watch out for? After all, just because a home looks new doesn’t mean there aren’t problems.
You deserve to know about any household problems before you buy and to pay a fair price. If there are problems with your new home, our report is your key to negotiating repairs or a better price.
Our Brampton home inspection services
We provide a full range of home inspection services in the GTA, including Brampton. Here’s what you can expect when working with Holley Home Inspections:
- We provide the type of inspection you need, including pre-purchase, pre-listing or pre-delivery inspections
- All of our inspectors are fully certified by both OAHI and ASHI, the leading associations in North America
- We provide investigations for houses, condos and commercial buildings
- We respond quickly to your requests, day or night, to help keep you moving forward
- A quick turnaround on reports (often same-day)
- After the report, we continue providing support to answer any questions and give you expert advice
- We focus on solutions and can guide you in making cost-effective repairs to prevent problems and increase value
Decades of experience, plus a great reputation
As well as inspection training, our team has a wealth of home construction and building experience. This helps us notice hard-to-spot problems less qualified inspectors miss, plus give you expert advice on cost-saving repairs.
But our biggest source of pride is the great response we’ve gotten from our clients. Check out our glowing reviews on Google Reviews and Homestars. That’s the level of service you can expect when you work with us!